Product Return Policy for obama.childrens-library.com
What is the Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items may be returned with 1 month of receiving the item. However we are not the original seller and you must contact and/or make reference to the original sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements for a 100 % refund
Most of the time these are the basic requirements to get a full refund.
- Items must be in new condition
- Items have to be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for instance, movies, music, video games, and software) have to be unopened and still within their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and consumer electronics will need to have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing have to be unworn
Items with FREE Return Shipping
These items usually will include a free return shipping method.
- Baby Items
- Watches (except those sold in Sports & Outdoors)
Whenever you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to the address with the shipping label within 1-5 business days. Make sure you've described the defect, damage, or error highlight that within the returned package. Should the original packaging is available, return an item in this particular packaging. To help avoid difficulties with the pickup, remove any used shipping labels which are still on the box.
- For further information about UPS pickups, visit UPS.com.
- The price of return shipping can be deducted from your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup has been requested, it's not possible to cancel that request until following the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will always make up to three pickup attempts. Once the first pickup attempt, it is possible to call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Be sure you have your tracking number handy.
2018 Copyright (c)-Barack Obama Children Books